- Natural fabrics are used for silk screen printing, tie dye and wax prints
- Colour variation will occur depending on the texture and feel of the fabric.
- Colours may fade over time if the fabric is exposed to harsh washing detergents.
Eco-friendly pigments are in the printing/dyeing of the fabrics
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
ART WORK REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREEN PRINTING & WAX PRINTS
- Jpeg/PDF or high-resolution photos
- Minimum print order is 10 – 15 meters
PRODUCTION TIME LINE:
- Minimum Production time takes between 7 to 15 working days (printing only)
- Art work/textile design services are offered – additional days are required for this process
- Cold or 40°C Machine wash on a gentle/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use eco-friendly or mild washing detergents.
• Air dry
- Iron on the reverse side.
• Use mild detergent to spot clean
Proudly designed and made in Mzansi Afrika